Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thoughts

WELL,as you all know i am working in The field of the Physical Rehabilitation in Nepal.I enjoy working with the people with disabilities.I work on one of the remote western district of Nepal.This district is my home town too.Apart from us there is next international agencies called INF working on the same aspect.Upper to my district there are 5 other districts which come under the Karnali Zone of the country which are more remote than that of us.We have high number of people with physical disabilities in those district but unfortunately non of the agencies have Proper institutional based physical rehabilitation service there.we sometimes conduct the outreach on these areas and though we cover some part of the clients still huge population is deprived from minor quality physical rehabilitation.The scenario like this pinches me alot.Why these regions are neglected?? are they remote that's why?are people illiterate that's why????.Its my question to all of the governmental and non governmental agencies working in the field of physical rehabilitation stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment